Get into this: PRIVATE PLANE ORIGINALS!

Hey bitches! I’m aback and I’ve got some agitative account I’ve been appetite to share!


*cue boom rolls* ... I styled my actual aboriginal photo shoot!

Last ages the creators of PRIVATE PLANE ORIGINALS, an up and advancing hat line, asked me to do accoutrement for their aboriginal photo shoot. How could I say no? To be offered an befalling like this, while still in college, is something I could not canyon up.



The shoot took abode this accomplished Thursday and it was such an amazing experience! As anon as I got on set (we attempt at Veni Vidi Vici’s, one of the best lounges in the city), I laid out the accoutrement and got to work. Suzi Picaso, of Suzi Q Cosmetics, did makeup, Falina, designer/Marketing Director, did hair, and I put my abilities to the analysis on the models. I capital the models to attending fresh, fabulous, and bleed fun through their accoutrement and accessories. A lot of importantly, I capital them to attending abreast yet not too contemporary so I styled them in beefy necklaces, layered bracelets in black, gold, and argent finishes, aphotic denim jeans, camisoles, and vests.



I could absorb hours discussing my acquaintance but I’m abiding you guys wish to apperceive added about Private Plane, right? Set to admission abatement ’08, PRIVATE PLANE ORIGINALS is a band of chic, beautiful hats meant for the nightlife. Wish to go out but don’t feel like accomplishing your hair? Wear Private Plane. Need an accent to complete your blessed hour outfit? Wear Private Plane. You get the idea! I am in adulation with these hats and I can absolutely vouch for just how aces and ample they are.



I’ve included official photos from the shoot and abaft the scenes so you can get a bigger faculty of what I’m agitated about. And now some words absolute from PRIVATE PLANE ORIGINALS…



“Our new accumulating is unique, modern, beautiful and fabricated for the club diva. Our hats artlessly accomplish you attending better, get noticed and angle apart. Be yourself, adulation yourself, be assured and a lot of importantly, accept fun.”
标签: | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment