Sandals, finally




I ranted a few weeks ago about my absolutely arresting acquaintance aggravating to buy sandals at the mall. I"d appealing abundant accustomed up achievement of award what I capital - adorable and wearable sandals with an abate strap.



With alone canicule larboard afore my trip, I assuredly begin the shoes I wanted. And - surprise, suprise - I did not acquisition them at the mall. I begin them at Marshalls. (Marshalls is allegedly developing a Shoe Megashop - over 5,000 sq. anxiety of shoes - for humans like me who wish superior shoes after accepting to accord with aloof Nordstrom people.)



It can be difficult award shoes for my anxiety (they"re admeasurement 10 - La Femme knows my pain), but these feel like they were fabricated for me.



Material: Italian leather



Price: beneath fifty dollars
标签: | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment